Thursday, 13 October 2016 from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM (EDT)
A computer with speakers (or headset) and high-speed internet are required to participate in this webinar. If speakers (or headset) are not available, a telephone would be required and a toll-free number will be provided.
- Review some of the key research related to physical activity and the early years.
- Review the benefits of physical activity, including developing physical literacy.
- Review the updated www.HaveABallTogether.ca website.
- Learn about the website tools and resources you can use to get children active.
- Discuss next steps for using the website with others.
This webinar is free to all participants.
Bilingual Health Promotion Consultant
Best Start Resource Centre
For inquiries about registration contact:
Roshni Juttun: email@example.com; 1-800-397-9567 or 416-408-2249, ext. 2336.
For content inquiries, contact:
Louise Choquette, firstname.lastname@example.org; 1-800-397-9567 or 416-408-2249, ext. 2276.
This webinar will be recorded.